Monday, November 20, 2006

out of touch.

Man, it has been a month full of non stop everything! All of it good, mind you, but still... We had Z's 10th birthday on the 26th, holy smokes! I cannot believe that it has been ten years since she was the tiniest sweetest baby girl, and now? Still the sweetest, but ten! And growing like a lil' weed. Halloween right after that - she made her costume this year, she was a pilgrim. Dual purpose costume, she's going to wear it Thanksgiving as well, just for fun. Birthday party that weekend, small this year but still high maintenance - four kids came over to cook their own dinner and have a lovely dinner party. They were fantastic and hilarious and I am still exhausted. I've finished the knitted thang I am sending to the One Skein orphan I adopted, and I am wrapping up my apron for the apron swap. And some other stuff I'm still working on. Okay, uncle!!! And I swear I will post pictures of all of the above as soon as I can get myself together. Swear.

And what else? How 'bout that election, huh? Woo hoo! The people have spoken, for certain. Phew.

1 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

Your month sounds like the one I have had around here! Thanks a million for a thoughtful and wonderful package! LOVE the pink Food Processor you got for your birthday:)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home