Wednesday, September 20, 2006

and then?


The last couple of weeks have been unbelievable. Stella had surgery to remove a sebaceous cyst from her back - she’s fine, though – and so was wearing a cone for the last two weeks. Kind of hilarious, a little bit dangerous as it does not in any way stop her or slow her down, she just runs into everything and powers right on through. Furniture, doorjambs, people, no matter. Just get out of the way. One week into it, we discovered a cut hidden right behind Harley’s ear that must have been there long enough to get unbelievably infected. Another trip to the vet later, we have two dogs in two cones, or as Z said, a double scoop. What are the odds? Anyway, last night I took out Stel’s stitches, just to save the poor girl the vet stress, so Harley is now cone alone. Monocone.

And me? I am laid up in bed for a couple of days. I've slept for the better part of the last 24 hours, I guess I get to catch up on a little knitting now. And I have managed to join a bunch of stuff. Knitters Tea Swap, whee! And October Birthday Swap, how about that? I love birthdays, and so many of my favorite people share my birth month, including my baby girl. Got to be good. And Socktoberfest. Perfect. And now I am exhausted. Phew.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debi, the blog looks much better now. Good job fixing the template. Sorry you have been wrapped up with so many stressful things.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home