Wednesday, October 18, 2006

lucky me.

I have been the very lucky recipient of so many lovely packages in the mail lately - my birthday has coincided with the end of several swaps - how fun is that? The most recent was my tea swap package on Monday. Here it is...


True confession - the cookies are almost gone already. White chocolate raspberry shortbread, so good. And the dogs have made a dent in their treats as well.
Lots of lovely teas - I'm loving the earl grey - and lemon honey sticks. Z is so looking forward to doing the puzzle together. And the yarn! See the little pink ball? Next to the puzzle box? That's the one I'm most excited about, it's hand dyed alpaca. Perfect. More huge thanks to BJ for all my treats.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice haul! Don't you just love getting the mail these days? =)

10:23 AM  
Blogger Greeley said...

Hi,

I received your package on Monday. Thank you so much! I loved every single thing you included. My boyfriend gave me a hot water bottle (as wished) for my birthday and I think the Peter Rabbit will be perfect for a cozy cover.

Sadly, I came home from work on Friday to find a very broken laptop, so I might not have a chance to post right away.

Best,
Greeley

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home