Thursday, October 12, 2006

thanks.

Sending out a huge thank you to old friends and new for all the happy birthday wishes - I had a really perfect day. Woke up to hugs and kisses from the whole family, including the pups. Had lunch with Mom up at her work, and came home to find a happy birthday gift certificate from my October Birthday Swap partner - thanks so much, Greeley! My man brought me gorgeous flowers, and my present? Well, it doesn't get better than this. After we went out to dinner, a few good friends came over for cake. Oh, I also found my Funky Scarf Swap package in the mailbox, just to add to the fun. My secret pal, Cayli, spun the most fabulous yarn, soft and pretty - and funky to boot - and knitted it up into a really great scarf. I'll post pictures of everything shortly, but my camera batteries are so very sleepy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Belated happy birthday and thank you again for my lovely scarf!

P.S. I just posted in my blog all about it. =)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home