Saturday, September 30, 2006

Today Z and I spent the afternoon at the Viking Sewing store sewing quilt squares for Quilt Pink. I wish I were one of those people who took the camera everywhere, but I'm just not - it kind of gets in the way of doing things for me. So anyway, I don't have pictures of our squares, but Z did such a great job - she appliqued flowers onto a larger square. Very cool. According to the woman running the thing, they will be collecting squares for a while, so anyone who wants to contribute - have at it!

And I received my One Skein knitted gift from my pal last week while I was sick - so after a brief delay...



The lining is hand dyed fabric - so pretty. Thank you Lauren!

2 Comments:

Blogger LizKnits said...

I'm very jealous of your C.S.A. bounty. I live in the inland empire. From where is the C.S.A. based? We have some nice farmers markets but this might be good for us too.
Have a great day!

9:01 AM  
Blogger LizKnits said...

Thanks for the info on the C.S.A. I will definitely check it out!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home