Wednesday, June 14, 2006

oh, right...

did I mention I bought yarn in Santa Cruz? oh, um, yeah... we stopped at the Golden Fleece - what a great shop - and I picked up some organic alpaca yarn and started working on this great little shawl. Here is is on the needles -

- and here it is finished.


It is fantastically soft and warm, and now suddenly it is summer and 95 degrees... hmmm. But I also made this little headband for my girl who always has her hair in her face, and her food, and - well you get the picture. I thought it was very cute on her but apparently it itches. WTF?! It's Alchemy alpaca, and it does. not. itch. So it's mine now, I guess.


I've been working too much to do anything else - 60 work hours this week (plus about and hour and a half commute time per day) makes Jack a dull girl. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home