Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The last few days have really sucked. My cat has gone missing - it's been almost a week now, and he never stays away, ever. I'm trying to stay hopeful.

I had to go to a funeral yesterday as well, for someone I was not particularly fond of, out of obligation. Eech. I called my husband on my way home and told him in no uncertain terms that I do not want a funeral. At least not like that. What a circus.

On a brighter note, on the way home I stopped at my former yarn store, in my old neighborhood, just to say hi and cheer up a little. It was really nice to see Suzan - and she wants me to bring in my handspun yarn, possible to carry at the shop. We'll see...

And today, from what will be my bedroom, it looks like this.

I think everything is going to be fine. And now I paint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home